Unlike common survival kits this kit contains high-end components that can last a long time in the field, and is intended for hard use. It consists of:
- Custom size, medium Spyderco ceramic hone in rubber tube, approximately 100 mm x 25 mm x 12 mm.
- Maratac Screwkey, phillips and straight, with stainless 34 mm McGizmo clip.
- SERE compass, a dry, brass compass with a diameter of 25 mm with a braided nylon line.
- Light My Fire FireSteel Army with 40 cm 550 FireCord and stainless 34 mm McGizmo clip.
- Fatwood to be used as tinder.
- Steel tin, 108 mm x 79 mm x 25 mm.
In addition to protection, the rubber tube the hone is supplied in can be used as underlay when using the hone on a flat surface to increase the friction. The nails is to support the hone on a rougher wooden surface, like a log. The stone is used dry to save time and water compared with water stones. The McGizmo clips are intended to secure keys and FireSteel in the pocket.